AER Electric Company Ltd take your privacy seriously and are fully committed to keeping your information private. It is important that you know exactly what we do with the personal information that you provide to us, why we gather it and what it means to you.
Collection of personal data
We will use your personal data to manage your online purchase as follows:
- to process your orders
- to process any returns
- to contact you with any update about your delivery
- to contact you in the event of any other issue
- to improve our customer experience
- to improve our products and services
Failure to provide the relevant information may mean that we will be unable to provide you with products or services that you require.
What type of personal data we collect?
We will collect and process the following personal data:
- contact information (names, address, email address and telephone number)
- payment information
- payment history
- order history
How we use the information?
AER Electric will collect and use your personal data for following reasons:
- To manage your registration on the website as a user and to create an account
- To manage your orders and transactions on our website
- To contact you about your order
AER Electric will not store your credit/debit card and PayPal details. All transactions are processed through external payment providers.
What are cookies and how we use them?
Cookies are small files that are saved to your computer or mobile device. They are designed to hold data specific to a particular customer and website. They allow us to improve customer experience on our website.
AER Electric Company Ltd.
Registered under the UK Data Protection Act (1998) Registration No: